Thursday, June 21, 2012

Organizational Chart Could Be a Killer App For the Tablet

I heard from one more customer today that executives and managers always print out organizational charts when they go to meetings. This is not the first time I am hearing this. There seems to be something compelling about the pecking order that appeals to the basic human curiosity.

I think organizational charts will make a great app for the tablet. Providing additional actions such as connecting to the person on LinkedIn and following the person in the company professional network will make it far more interesting. This will be a great mobile-only app.

1 comment:

  1. hmm it seems interesting to me as well. Organization charts creation as an app is such a nice and beneficial idea.

    I use an online tool to create organization charts called Chart Genie, it also works very fine.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...